About Right On Home Inspections, LLC
Right On Home Inspections, LLC is owned and operated by me, Dennis Blume, a fully licensed and insured home inspector and radon specialist within New Jersey. I have 20+ years of practical experience, including all phases of residential construction such as, framing, carpentry, drywall, plumbing, electrical, roofing, masonry, and landscaping, as well as 15 years experience within the environmental field as an accredited environmental consultant, specializing in indoor air quality, mold, asbestos, lead-based-paint, and underground storage tank removal.
With my years of relevant construction experience and educational background within the environmental fields, I am dedicated to providing you with superior home inspections, and a complete understanding of the condition of the structure and systems in your home.
We Will Inspect Every Home Thoroughly
As a Certified Professional Inspector by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), I must meet more requirements and am held to a higher standard than the average home inspector. I follow a comprehensive Standards of Practice, and Code Of Ethics standardized by ASHI/NACHI, and can ensure that you receive a detailed and accurate home inspection, one which puts your interests and needs first and protects your rights as a consumer. Contact me for a free quote with competitive pricing, to get you started on your journey to a secure property investment!
NJ Licensed and certified state Home Inspector (NJ 24GI00199000)
Why Choose Us?
- Flexible scheduling and availability – weekend and evenings available upon request
- Inspections include the use of modern technology and tools combined with good old-fashioned customer service
- Detailed, yet easy-to-read professional looking digital reports with high-resolution images
- Quick turnaround time from inspection to report to keep your transaction moving
- Reports include home maintenance tips along with noted deficiencies for correction
- Cash, check, credit card, and Venmo accepted forms of payment